- Fully licensed by Desert Tech of West Valley City, Utah
- Injection molded polymer receiver, unique bullpup configuration reduces the full size of a .50BMG rifle to a size similar to an M16
- Adjustable cheek riser allow for custom cheek rest and adjustable monopod
- Interchangeable barrel lengths creates a unique platform that can be used in a wide variety of roles
- Full metal 20mm top rail is designed for mounting optics, designators and other accessories
- Unique two sided hop-up adjustment allows for fine tuning of hop-up
- Improved pull bolt system cocks the gun on the back pull, like a traditional sniper rifle
- 30 round drop free magazine
|Material||Metal and Nylon Fiber|
|Muzzle Velocity||400fps (0.20g bbs)|
|Thread Direction||M25 x 1.5mm ( Comes with Muzzle Break)
|Fire Modes||Single Shot, Safety|
|Stock Type||Full Stock|
|Fire Action||Bolt Action|
The Hard Target Interdiction rifle was designed and built at specific military customer request to provide extreme long range accuracy with irrevocable penetration. The HTI has been used in precision rifle competitions and become popular among big game hunters and shooting enthusiasts. Easily convertible between multiple big-bore calibers, the HTI is accurate to 2000+ yards with any of its chamberings. Whether youre stopping light-skinned vehicles or extending personal-best distance records, the HTI provides extreme distance capabilities in the most compact, accurate and convertible package on earth.
The new Desert Tech HTI series rifles feature improved durability with a reinforced butt plate and redesigns seen in the smaller SRS series of rifles. The redesigned safety and trigger box improves reliability and consistency. An improved piston head and heavier piston offers better compression as well as energy efficiency with heavier BBs. To achieve better range and accuracy, the hopup has been upgraded to a flat-hop design.