- Monolithic aluminum receiver with a lightweight fiber glass reinforced M-LOK handguard
- SRS pull bolt air displacement is 41 cc, the second largest volume for bolt action on the market after our HTI.
- The cylinder is made of stainless steel (23.8 mm bore), and the monolithic bolt handle is made of steel, equipped with M8 bolt knob.
- The spring guide is made of fiber glass reinforced Nylon, it’s equipped with 2 dampening o-rings. The bolt dust cover is perforated, and the red piston is acting as a priming indicator.
- CNC Bull Barrel profile with M24x1 Thread with 3 inner barrel stabilizers
- Two-way CNC aluminum hop-up unit that directly attaches to the quick-change barrel assembly.
- Fiberglass stock with two butt pad extensions
- Lightweight polymer magazine with 25 round capacity and features screw-less design
|Metal and Lightweight Fiber Glass Reinforced Polymer
|330fps (0.20g bbs)
|M24 x 1mm ( Comes with Thread Protector)
|Single Shot, Safety
The Hard Target Interdiction rifle was designed and built at specific military customer request to provide extreme long range accuracy with irrevocable penetration. The HTI has been used in precision rifle competitions and become popular among big game hunters and shooting enthusiasts. Easily convertible between multiple big-bore calibers, the HTI is accurate to 2000+ yards with any of its chamberings. Whether youre stopping light-skinned vehicles or extending personal-best distance records, the HTI provides extreme distance capabilities in the most compact, accurate and convertible package on earth.
The new Desert Tech HTI series rifles feature improved durability with a reinforced butt plate and redesigns seen in the smaller SRS series of rifles. The redesigned safety and trigger box improves reliability and consistency. An improved piston head and heavier piston offers better compression as well as energy efficiency with heavier BBs. To achieve better range and accuracy, the hopup has been upgraded to a flat-hop design.