- Rugged, high-quality tactical weapon light!
- Mounts to pistol accessory rails OR picatinny rails for use with rifles and carbines!
- High-performance LED produces 500 lumens for bright, crisp, far-reaching light!
- Integral ambidextrous constant-on or momentary-on switching
- Tough aerospace aluminum construction with Mil-Spec hard anodizing and weatherproof o-ring and gasket seals
- Includes plastic storage case and 2x CR123 batteries
|Battery||2x CR123 --INCLUDED--|
|Dimensions||3.7" x 1.125"|
|On/Off Style||Toggle Switch/ Push Switch|
|Functions||Momentary Light/Constant Light|
The Valken LED WeaponLite is the ultimate tactical light solution for pistols or rifles! A rugged yet lightweight aluminum light with mil-spec anodizing that produces 500 lumens of white LED light out to 150 meters for over an hour, the Valken WeaponLite tactical light can be securely mounted to either a pistol accessory rail beneath the barrel or to a Picatinny accessory rail on a rifle or carbine! The ambidextrous momentary-on or constant-on switch is easy to find and use and the light is o-ring sealed for all-weather reliability! Powered by two included CR123 batteries, the Valken LED WeaponLite is a reliable, bright, rugged and versatile tactical weapon light that is a must-have for ANY serious tactical loadout!
WARNING: Avoid direct eye exposure.
Follow battery safety procedures when you use your light or laser. Discard expired, damaged or corroded batteries immediately. Leaving operating lights in gun cases or any areas with minimal heat dissipation will cause overheating and battery explosion. Always make sure your light is off and will not be accidentally turned on during storage or transportation. For products equipped with pressure switch, improper placement of the pressure switch on your gun may activate your light or laser when stored in gun cases or other areas. Always make sure pressure switches are fastened to your firearm in a way where it will not be accidentally pressed to activate your light, causing overheating and safety concerns.