- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum to withstand constant heavy recoil
- Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
- Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
- Anti-Glare Coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
- Unlimited eye relief for quick target acquisition
- Dual-illuminated (Red, Green) 4 MOA dot reticle with adjustable rheostat for brightness control w/11 Brightness Settings and Adjustable Windage and Elevation. 2,000 hours of battery life on low setting
- Integrated Weaver / Picatinny 1913 mounting system
- Rubber protective lens covers included
|Black or Tan
|1x CR2032 --INCLUDED--
|57.1mm x 20mm
*ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL SHIP WITHOUT BATTERIES
WARNING: Avoid direct eye exposure.
NO WARRANTY ON THE FRONT GLASS
Follow battery safety procedures when you use your light or laser. Discard expired, damaged or corroded batteries immediately. Leaving operating lights in gun cases or any areas with minimal heat dissipation will cause overheating and battery explosion. Always make sure your light is off and will not be accidentally turned on during storage or transportation. For products equipped with pressure switch, improper placement of the pressure switch on your gun may activate your light or laser when stored in gun cases or other areas. Always make sure pressure switches are fastened to your firearm in a way where it will not be accidentally pressed to activate your light, causing overheating and safety concerns.